poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2012

Hello, my gentleman
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. You are my life, my breath, my everything! I will love you as long as the stars light up the heaven, as long as the sun wipes away the darkness of the night and touches the earth with loving warmth. I often close my eyes and imagine how sweet your lips are as they swear that you love me and promise that you are mine, make me a happy for forever, because I live for love, my love for you.
Alyna

Maila dostałem. Chyba się skuszę i odpiszę. Co mi tam, raz się żyje.

4 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

skojarzylo mi się z filmem "The rules of attraction" więc sprawdziłam w wujku google

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100122163533AAA60hd

fot.AP pisze...

Anonimowy - zaczynam drżeć...........

Anonimowy pisze...

nie ma takiej potrzeby :)

fot.AP pisze...

ufffffff